Pin It

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Senior and Miss Nebraska National Miss

I (Tori) had a fun week with two photo shoots. A senior (little late) and then Miss Nebraska National Miss. They were both so much fun to work with! 

This is my first real time shooting a boy. At first I was a little hesitant, how are you suppose to pose a boy!? But, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. He cooperated very well, and it helped that he had some props :-) 


 


Miss Bri is incredibly beautiful inside and out. She truly was fun to work with. We had such a fun time on this shoot and went to a new location, which was beautiful. I was honored to have the privilege of taking her pictures. Hopefully you'll see her as Miss America someday :-)  

                               
  



                                                   
                           


No comments :

Post a Comment